Node JS and MongoDB stack in MEAN stack for handling security issues when there is a large amount of traffic.
The NoSQL nature of MongoDB allows you to quickly change and alter the data layer without having to worry about migrations
Managing MongoDB deployments with Cloud solutions saves you time, money, and guesswork in running the database.
Node.js package manager, Npm, makes it even easier to share code, and the public repositories targeting Node.js are growing quickly.
Node.js is often flat-out faster. Node.js event-driven architecture is quicker. It offers better Performance.
MEAN-based apps allow you to write code for Node and then you can move it over AngularJS, with ease. This flexibility makes programming MEAN-based apps significantly easier.
Single Page Applications
AngularJS is used in MEAN Stack development with the goal of making single page web applications easier to build, test, and maintain.
- MEAN Stack Web and Mobile App Development
- MEAN Stack CMS development
- ExpressJS Design and Developmen
- NodeJS Development
- Porting to MEAN Stack
- MEAN Stack Application Development
- MEAN Stack ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Development
- AngularJS Design and Developmen
- API Development and Integration
- Maintenance and Support